Hey Pyjama Mama, that's exactly how I got my peanut to start crusing last week! Strawberry-Apple Fruit Puffs was her snack of choice. Heh, heh, heh...it was all part of my plan! Food is a great little motivator, don't you think?
Brilliance took two unaided steps a few days ago, but I think it freaked her out a little and she hasn't done it since! She prefers that I hold her hands while she walks :) Then she does the Nestea Ice Tea Plunge! Yikes. Freaks *me* out every time she does it.
1 Comments:
Hey Pyjama Mama, that's exactly how I got my peanut to start crusing last week! Strawberry-Apple Fruit Puffs was her snack of choice. Heh, heh, heh...it was all part of my plan! Food is a great little motivator, don't you think?
Brilliance took two unaided steps a few days ago, but I think it freaked her out a little and she hasn't done it since! She prefers that I hold her hands while she walks :) Then she does the Nestea Ice Tea Plunge! Yikes. Freaks *me* out every time she does it.
Snickerdoodle
dd Sunshine 6
dd Brilliance 14 months
Post a Comment
<< Home